Welcome to My Blog!
Hellooooo!
My name is Jennifer Thomas (a.k.a Jenny), and if you've read either of my adventures, The Hidden Diamond or The Missing Million Dollars, then you already know a lot about me. If you haven't read them yet, might I suggest you get on that right away? It'll tell you everything you need to know about me, plus some really exciting stories about my adventures as a detective.
That's right—a detective.
On my blog, you'll be able to be a detective too by following my latest adventures with my best friends, Izzy and Keisha, as well as my adoptive sister, Lori. Sometimes, we'll need your help solving the mystery, so make sure you comment and leave your input!
That's right—a detective.
On my blog, you'll be able to be a detective too by following my latest adventures with my best friends, Izzy and Keisha, as well as my adoptive sister, Lori. Sometimes, we'll need your help solving the mystery, so make sure you comment and leave your input!
We need it!
You'll also be able to hear wacky stories from my life in Hawaii while you wait for me to finish writing down what happened in my third and final adventure of the diamond series. I promise I'm writing it as fast as I can! But you know, when duty calls as a detective, I've got to solve the case.
In the meantime, make sure to check out my blog every Monday and Saturday and comment to solve codes, riddles, hear funny stories, and help my friends and me on our latest adventures.
Look forward to working with you real soon!
In the meantime, make sure to check out my blog every Monday and Saturday and comment to solve codes, riddles, hear funny stories, and help my friends and me on our latest adventures.
Look forward to working with you real soon!
Jennifer Thomas
P.S.: Here's a riddle till next time!!!
I have a neck but no head.
I have a body but no arms.
I wear a cap, but I have no hair.
What am I?
Hi, E
ReplyDeleteWhoops!I meant to say hi,Emily here.I don't know why my name is tester. Maybe the answer is a mannequin because because some don't have arms or legs.But then again ,mannequins don't wear caps, do they?
ReplyDelete